2013 m. rugsėjo 4 d., trečiadienis

Short review

Helllooo,

   I'm like every young girl, I like make up and I like to look nice, but I think that it doesn‘t always work for me (and to be honest, sometimes something just doesn‘t work for you too). Sometimes I dont have enough time or sometimes the things that I bought are not working the right way as I want. But today I‘m not going to complain, my goal is to tell you about two awsome things.

    First of all, this is an amazing
Body butter by "Posibility". It isn't mine for real, it is my mom‘s, but sometimes I take it from her. Acualy I am a big fan of body butters, I think it's better than lotions, because it gets into the skin more quickly and are richer with oils. This one is realy richwith oils, so it is enough to use just a litlle scoop of it. There are three butter fragnances : "Vanilla Creme Brulee" (I have this one), "Raspberry Pavlova" and "Lemon cheesecake". Personally, I really want the lemon cheesecake smell, because I am in love with lemon smell :)




     The second thing that I got is from Ireland. It is a really nice lipstick by "Claire's". For a long time I was trying to find a perfect red lipstick (I think a lot girls tried that). I always wanted that the lipstick won't be too oily and to pale, I wanted that it wold stay longer then my old one (it always cleaned off after a few seconds). The reason that i bought it was that it was cheap, but after using it I wasn't disappointed ( it even lasted a whole night in a club, and i had only to put it on two times, it is actully not so much) So, I am really happy about it ;)


PandaGirl out ;)



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą