2013 m. rugsėjo 7 d., šeštadienis

Liebster award


I'm feling so happy!!! You ask why? Well, I was nominadet for the LIEBSTER award!!! I feel very honored because I am brand new on this magical blog world! This panda is very exited to anwser!


1.What inspires you?
Well, I would say that the biggest inspiration for me is nature. I love everythig in the nature, it makes me feel warm inside, calm and pleased. While in the nature, I feel free, so it is why nature is the best inspiration for me. I think my inspiration consist fo mythology, especially greek, aztecks civilitaion and my own country too.
 
2.
Do you have any funny or odd fears?
 It is very a difficult question. I fear many things : darkness, bugs, hights, but i have never looked deeper into myself for strange fears. So I think that I don't have any funny or odd fears ( that‘s actually very sad and boring...)

3.Favorite blog and why?
As I said, I am new on blogs, so I haven't found a lot of blogs yet. Well, I like "Muilo burbulai" because I find intresting themes there.

4.Must have in your beauty bag.

Hmmm... Eye liner. Definetely an eye liner.... And a red lipstick... A lot of lipsticks. That would be enough for me.

 5.If you could travel where you really want, where it would be?
GREECE! I love the ancient history of greece, oh the buildings, the myths! It's a dream for me!

6.How much time do you spend in front of mirror?

Well, it depends. If it's in the morning, about 10 min., because I don't have a lot of time. But if I have, it would be about 30min.

7. Favorite childhood memory.
Playing with my brother. He is 8 years older than me, so when I was litlle and he was a teenager he always played with me (but not with barbies, I didn't liked barbies).


8.If you could be a superhero, what  would you choose to be?
That's is the best question that I ever had! And the most hardest! I just can't choose.... Well, it would be Catwoman or someone from x-men.


9.Why did you start to write blog?
Well. my girl friend was writing a blog, so I was intimidated and decided to try it myself.I liked it so much that I‘ve decided to write it regulary. I'm still trying to catch up.

10.Who is your role model?
With no doubt Angelina Jolie. I love her, she is so beautiful, smart and generous. And the roles that she plays...

11.Favorite movie.

That‘s going to sound sad because I don't have my favourite movie.....
CUZ I LOVE ALL THE MOVIES!!!!!
And that‘s 100% true! I am a fan of movies, crazy crazy! I never miss any movie no mater if I have seen it or not.




I nominated:
1. Mihaela from http://mfashionfreak.blogspot.com/
2.Sandra from http://www.kurmanoraktai.lt/
3. Katy from http://www.thefashionhistorian.com/

My questions:

1.What is your favorite fashion epoch and why?
2. Why did you started to blog?
3.What animal in your opinion represents you and why?
4. Favourite accesorie?
5. What‘s your favourite fashion icon?
6. If you had to choose between a big city and an island, what you would chouse?
7.Things that you must have in your closet
8. Dream profession?
9. Favourite blog.
10. If you could have any super power, what would it be?



1 komentaras: