2013 m. rugpjūčio 24 d., šeštadienis

Review


Heellloooo !
   Summer is always a troubled time for me because of my face skin. I have really oily skin, so in summer time I often become a pimple monster. I think it isn't very attractive, so this summer I bought three awesome products for my face skin.
 
The first product that I'm going to talk abaut is a Facial Scrub with cucumber. The scrub is made by "Margarita".  To tell the truth, my skin doesn't like production by "Margarita", my skin becomes more oily and in a while I get really ugly pimples. But this one is perfect for my skin. The mass of scrub is thick, but not too much, I think that in this way we can see that there aren't a lot of chemicals in the scrub. The pellets are small, so the srubing is soft,  lovley for the facial skin. It wasn't really expensive,  at first I had doubts, but I am really happy that I bought it.


The second product is a tea tree oil anti-spot pad made by "Alkmene". This one is perfect for my pimples! (yea, that sounded awkward) For me it's very effective, it takes just a few days (using it two times per day) and pimples are gone! It isn‘t expensive too.


The third product is a face cream by "Simple". I am in LOVE with this cream. Honestly I don't like to use creams, but this one is so nice. It smells nice, it isn't too greasy so my skin doesn't besome oily and is always soft and smooth. I realy recommend this cream, for me it is the best!


I hope you had a pleasant time reading this review :) 
    Bye ^^


2 komentarai: