2013 m. rugpjūčio 15 d., ketvirtadienis

...Part 2.. again late...


Heeellloooo

        Finaly got home!!!   I missed everything in here. (Had the worst flight ever in the human history cuz I had a flu ....) But I'm still sick, everywhere in my room there's tissues laying around, but still, I‘m writing :) so this one part is going to be a long one,  so enjoy  :)

    So the place is called Ashbourne. I was working not exactly in the city, a few minutes away from there is a big, big, I will say farm, because I don't know how to call it. But there weren't a lot of animals.. just A huge number of Horsies!It was my dream to be around horsies! There was so much of them : big horses, ponies even baby horses!


          My job was to make food for camp kids (they were mostly from italy and spain) and tidy up the house where they lived. It was kinda fun, there were some  nice kids(like one boy, he was so sweet to me, said that my food is very nice) and a not really nice ( I beter don't say anything....)


    Not all days was just a work, I had a lot of fun with my sister. One day we went to a fun place called "Tayto park". It is a fun place for kids and grownups. The tayto is a popular chips corporation, so they created a park with many phyical activities ( like climbing, jumping and so on) and not small zoo park. I mostly was excited to see the animals, especially tigers!
     I loved a trip to the mountains. Well, I never saw them before, so it was a magical thing for me. They were so enormous and wide! Wile driving to them we (me and my sister) saw a big lake down the mountain ( we were on the mountain) and I decided to run down from the mountain to the lake. My sister said no, because she was too lazy.(but still I love her <3 ) I runned about  15 min. The lake was so gorgeous, I felt so calm being around it.
    The next trip was to the paintball!! I dreamed to go to paintball. It was really fun, but I was to carefull at first, but at the last game I went for it :D

 




I woud say that this journey was one of the best that I have ever had. I became a more relaxed person, saw a lot of things I haven‘t seen,  first time ever I had a job. So, it was a fun chapter in my life book, we will see what the world will bring next.

PandaGirl out ^^

  

1 komentaras: