2014 m. rugsėjo 29 d., pirmadienis

Student girl!

Hey guys ^.^

Well, it is almost one month when I am officially a student! Yay! It is so fun and at the same time so scared to study. I'm learning a lot of new things and developing new skills, that is so great.

I love my college. There lives 4 cats. They won't let me touch them, but soon, with a lot of food given, I think I will pet them. The audience of my studies is magical! There are so much, with different functions sewing machines, that sometimes scare me and amaze me.



The city to me is pretty much big. I haven't found a lot of new places here yet, but in some time, I think, I could start calling myself an adventurous girl for looking and getting lost. But I actually like the city, there are so many beautiful places.

 There is written "I love you"

 And on the other side of river "I love you too"



 For a now, I'm trying to renew my wardrobe, because I didn't bring many clothes at all. So, if I will find something impressive, you guys, will be the first ones to see it ^^

Love you pandas ^^

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą