2014 m. birželio 3 d., antradienis

Long time no see

Hello my friends!

Sorry for not writing for a really long time... I'm a horrible person :D Practically, I don't have energy anymore to do anything... I have already finished two exams... And 2 are still waiting for me and not to mention, soon I will take my entrance exams.. So that‘s why I wasn‘t writing for a long time...

 So for quite a long time I had a long (at least for me) and faded colour hair, and I‘ve decided that it is time to change. I know that for my face shape short hair aren‘t fitting, but I really wanted to cut all the hair off, and I‘ve found a compromise - care. Never less I made a more intense colour something between red and copper. I really like how they look now. 

It has been a long time since I have them (I changed my hair style third time in a year) so they fade out a little bit, but they look awesome anyways!

 Love you all!


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą